The Porte de Landau (1708), a witness to the Vauban epoch, is built on medieval fortifications. A sun sculpted on one side of the gate recalls the oath of allegiance to the King of France in 1680.
Upstairs in an exhibition room is a model of the town's fortifications, based on plans from 1782, and documents tracing the town's history.
|In the town/village centre|
Package visits offered
|Guided tour for individuals with reservation|
|Guided tour for groups with reservation|